Not if, but when
Things which are supposedly imminent, on the grand scale of things:
Posted by Jim Dallas on March 06, 2006 to Other punditry
- The release of the city's report on the Carol Alvarado payroll-padding scandal, according to the H-Chron.
- The release of Guns-and-Roses long-awaited (nine years!) album Chinese Democracy (pardon me, but considering I was about 10 (that oh-so-impressionable age) when Use Your Illusion came out, GN'R necessarily holds a special place in my heart).
- In another blast from the past, the reformation of the Ma Bell monopoly.
- The failure of New Orleans' levee system (again), according to engineers and libertarians.
- The moment when we discover whether Vince Young is as smart as Mack Brown says he is, or as dumb as the Wonderlic says he is.