The following comes from my neighbor Cathy Courtney, who so kindly helped me run the caucus in Precinct 003 after the March primary:
RALLY for Health Care Reform!
Saturday October 4th, 2008, 4pm-6pm Houston City Hall
- Increase awareness about Single Payer health care reform & HR 676
- Unite our different voices & strategies to achieve universal coverage
- Record your health care horror stories and Rx dilemmas, in writing or on videotape and send them to the Texas Legislature
- Urge electoral candidates to side with 62% of the US population who want affordable, accessible choices with insurance coverage for all
- Artistic Expression around "Nobody Out, Everybody In"- music, poetry, theatre, film, voter registration
- Make affordable health care in the USA a right & not a privilege. Human Need. Not Greed
Sign up via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or the Contact Form at http://www.healthcareforalltexas.org/contact_us.htm, or contact Dr. Peg Nosek 713-661-4678 or Cathy Courtney (email@example.com) for how to become a Co-sponsor, Endorser or Supporter or further information.