The HISD Board of Trustees will hold a series of eight public meetings to get feedback about what people want in their next Superintendent.
Heidrick & Struggles, the executive search firm hired by the schol board, will lead the community meetings and plans to use the input in its hunt for superintendent candidates.
Meetings also will be held with various business, faith-based, parent, educational and employee groups.
Trustees have set a goal of hiring a superintendent in July but have said the timeline is flexible.
- Today: 6:30 p.m., HISD South Region Office, 4040 W. Fuqua
- Tuesday: 6:30 p.m., Bellaire High School, 5100 Maple
- Wednesday: 6:30 p.m., Wheatley High School, 4801 Providence
- Thursday: 6:30 p.m., Washington High School, 119 E. 39th
- May 4: 6:30 p.m., Revere Middle School, 10502 Briar Forest
- May 5: 6:30 p.m., Reagan High School, 413 E. 13th
- May 7: 6:30 p.m., Deady Middle School, 2500 Broadway
- May 9: 2 p.m., Ryan Middle School, 2610 Elgin