Beneath the fold is a press release from TJ Baker-Holm, whom I met at Wednesday night's HGLBT Political Caucus meeting. Click the More link to read it.
Posted by Charles Kuffner on September 07, 2007 to Election 2008
Tj Baker Holm 4 Congress - Serving District 18
Is Hosting a NON-Partisan Forum.
"Put Your Vote - Where Your Mouth Is"
That's the only way the system will hear us!
Community Forum Addressing Voter Education, Voter Registration and
Becoming a Volunteer Deputy Registrar.
Answering such questions as:
- Can I vote with a Criminal Record?
- What does the term "Suspense" mean on a voter's record?
- How soon before an election can I register and be able to vote?
- What do I do if I have changed my address, but still live in Harris County?
- And any other voter related questions?
Marty Morrison of the Harris County Tax Office. Will be on hand to deputized registered voters to become Volunteer Deputy Registrar.
When: Saturday - September 08, 2007
Where: S.H.A.P.E. Community Center - 3815 Live Oak.
Houston, Texas 77004
Time: 9am - 12 Noon
Invited guest as State Representatives, Clergy, Councilmember's and
Other elected officials. As well as Candidates who are seeking to serve District 18. They will be coming out to speak encouraging words of why it's important to vote!
For more information:
E-mail: [email protected]
Voice Mail: 832. 212. 7824