So many parenthetical songs.
1. Don’t You (Forget About Me) – Simple Minds
2. Flashdance (What A Feeling) – Irene Cara
3. Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words) – Frank Sinatra with Count Basie
4. The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) – Ylvis
5. Further On (Up The Road) – Bruce Springsteen
6. Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) – from “Mamma Mia!”
7. Good For Nothing Saint (Mr. Christopher) – Cliff Eberhardt
8. Graceful & Charming (Sweet Forget Me Not) – Great Big Sea
9. Happy Xmas (War Is Over) – John Lennon and Yoko Ono
10. The Hawker (Eyesight To The Blind) – The Who
Another Christmas song, another song for which the parenthetical name is better known (Eyesight To The Blind), and two big hits from the 80s. What more could you want?